Midnight Rantings

Tired rantings in a tired world.

Wednesday, May 18, 2005

I always new it!

English Genius
You scored 92% Beginner, 100% Intermediate, 86% Advanced, and 80% Expert!
You did so extremely well, even I
can't find a word to describe your excellence! You have the uncommon
intelligence necessary to understand things that most people don't. You
have an extensive vocabulary, and you're not afraid to use it properly!
Way to go!


Thank you so much for taking my test. I hope you enjoyed it!



For the complete Answer Key, visit my blog: http://shortredhead78.blogspot.com/.




My test tracked 4 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:
free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 29% on Beginner
free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 56% on Intermediate
free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 20% on Advanced
free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 67% on Expert
Link: The Commonly Confused Words Test written by shortredhead78 on Ok Cupid

9 Comments:

At 8:16 PM, Blogger alena said...

Nice Blog!!! It looks like you've spent a fair amount of time setting it up and keeping the content fresh. I'll be sure to come back.

I have a online dating blog. It pretty much covers free online dating service related stuff.

Thanks again and keep up the good work.

 
At 3:38 AM, Blogger Editor said...

hey that's a great blog, I also have a site about internet dating online
you can check it out : internet dating online

 
At 12:21 PM, Blogger alena said...

This is a excellent blog. Keep it going.

This may be of interest to you I have a free online dating service. It pretty much covers dating stuff.

I'll be sure to come back.

 
At 1:08 AM, Blogger Baller said...

Very nice blog, hard to come by these days,

If you have a chance, can you visit my friends Dating Ideas site


Thanks

 
At 1:44 AM, Blogger jobs123 said...

Hey I just love your blog. I also have a dating game
blog/site. I mostly deals with dating game
Please come and check it out if you get the time!

 
At 9:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi,

I visited your online dating game site today.

cheers!


online dating game

 
At 1:08 AM, Blogger Girly Girl said...

If you want over 18 adults only dating then Swinger Dating is the site for you. Totally free too :)

 
At 3:53 AM, Anonymous Kamagra said...

when i was 18 i want a kamagra pill to make my life happy

 
At 6:18 AM, Anonymous Designer Clothing Online said...

Fashioner dresses are for the most part made by exceedingly prepared and experienced mold originators. These creators are known to make remarkable planner attire. According to the most recent form, architect garments are made by the expert mold planners

 

Post a Comment

<< Home